Surviving the Alphabet Soup of Employment Laws:
The Top-10 Issues for Compliance in 2013
At noon on March 6, Jamie Brabston will present a seminar about the top-10
issues for employment law compliance during 2013. Topics include—
- PPACA: New health-care deadlines you must meet this
- FLSA: Beware misclassification of your employees.
- ADAAA: Not your parents' ADA.
- OSHA: Are you posting information about job-related
- FMLA: New rules coming.
- USERRA: You can terminate an employee covered by
USERRA, but . . . .
- OFCCP: Is your affirmative action program up to snuff?
- GINA: The final rule is here.
- NLRB: It's not over until the U.S. Supreme Court sings.
- E-Verify: Yes, Virginia, you must E-Verify your new hires.
- Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2013.
- Time: 12 noon to 1 p.m.
- Cost: No charge, but reservations are required. Includes complimentary
- Location: Lanier Ford, 2101 West Clinton Avenue, Suite 102, Huntsville,
- Presenter: Jamie
Brabston, attorney at law, who has represented numerous clients in employment litigation and
who is principal of Practical Employment Solutions, Inc.